Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm watching the TRL finale. Awww I feel like I'm 13 again. I hope Britney shows up!

Parents came this weekend! They bought me food so I don't die! Yay!

My mom and I went all over the Natural History Museum. Almost nobody was at the Hope Diamond (!) so we got super close to it and took like 50 pictures. Then went to the Butterfly Garden and made new friends. One landed on my shoulder and stayed there the whole time. For a while I thought it was dead haha.

The rest of the weekend was fun too. Hehe. For me, going out in DC feels a lot more mellow than in Williamsburg. I think it's because there's nothing to do at W&M, so when something actually does happen, there's this crazy tense competitive vibe to win attention and boys and stuff. Very amateurish.

Now it's so nice that it doesn't matter anymore. Nowhere is super annoyingly crowded or loud because there's *gasp!* there's actually other stuff going on around town too. So you can just go out and drink and chill and no one expects anything of you. Which is good, because a lot of the time at school I was thisclose to a nervous breakdown.

I still miss being a little crazy though.. Weird.

No comments: