Sunday, November 2, 2008

Highlights from the weekend:

-drank a bottle of wine in one night (with Heather. And a skinny bottle.)

-scared myself with my costume. I walk into a party where I know no one, and the first thing someone screams is "AND SPEAKING OF SARAH PALIN!"

-was *so* stupid at a bar last night. The Big Hunt, to be exact (say it three times fast). We talked about cocaine, awkward squirrels on fire, being drunk on a bus, and poking people in the ass with kabobs. Then I beat a guy in a drinking contest. Oh yes, you read it here first.

-met two people who live an hour away from Youngstown! That always weirds me out. No one's supposed to know where my hometown is. Then at the event I worked two weeks ago I met someone from the place where my brother goes to school. Is anyone in DC actually from DC?

-watched this thing on the 30 scariest movies of all time. There were some super freaky ones on there, like Scanners and Videodrome (woo hooooo exploding heads and TVs stuffed with intestines), but then there were ones that I didn't even think were bad at all.

Clockwork Orange was number 2? In between Saw and Hostel? But but.. it's not even a horror movie. And American Psycho?? Okay that's really violent, but not scary. Maybe I'm weird.


Did you know Katy Perry used to be a Christian singer? How do you go from one extreme to the other? I'm not critical, just curious.

Kbye!

No comments: