Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If I ever stop disliking children, I want cute British ones.

I'm working at a conference this week. Besides really shitty hours, it's actually sort of nice. It's in the really pretty Omni Hotel with tons of free catered food. AND it's an international conference so there are lots of really hot European guys. It's about @#$%ing time I worked somewhere with eye candy.

On the flip side, I'm doing work with other people's powerpoint presentations, so I have to deal with a lot of breathing over my shoulder (some with SEVERE halitosis), and some people even try to push me off of the computer so they can mess with stuff.

My boss is this crazy MIT professor who's only nice to me and the other temp. Amazing.

This entry is void of substance. I need to go shower. Behave yoself.

2 comments:

hixi said...

yet another reason to come visit me...

Belkis said...

I've always thought it would be nice to have a cute Asian child. Or at least a child that doesn't scream constantly in public places.