Friday, October 17, 2008

So what am I doing with my life? Eating rice cakes. Like, a ton of them. Can't nobody shove away them cakes like me.

This weekend we're either going to a Georgia O'Keefe exhibit or OctoBeerFest. Or maybe both. Go drink 8 beers and look at hoo-ha paintings. Yayyyyy puns.

Hmmm what other titillating goodness can I put on here? I rode the metro for about an hour yesterday, after my bus whizzed past me. Then had a beer and a crabcake slider for free. Thanks Heather ;)

I'm finally getting a story idea that doesn't suck that much! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

J.A.G. said...

Things that are awesome: Story ideas. Free food. Crabcake sliders. OctoBeerFest (I'm going to one tomorrow night). Looking at paintings when they are free. Caroline.

Anonymous said...

Well the crabcake sliders were repayment for you spending an hour on the Metro because I was stupid and wore Satan's blister-inducing shoes. Happy to reward my sweet Caroline!