Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I started a new job today and had a big freak out. They didn't have anything for me to do, so I sat there until 5:30 doing nothing. The sun was down by the time I got home.

Commence meltdown sequence: "Ahhh I'm a zombie in a cubicle chained to a desk why is this all there is to life?!"

Long story short, I got it all out of my system, and now I'm okay. I have really fantastic friends and family who listen to my rants and put my ass back in gear.

I have the position for four weeks. It's going to be okay and won't be like this forever. Just have to remember to breeeathe.

Holy shit it's windy outside!

1 comment:

hixi said...

I had days like that all the time over the summer. Here is my advice: one read every article in the NY time (particularly the social ones that give you advice on facials). Then proceed to the crazycakes blog. Then proceed to the blog stuff white people like and read every single entry.


x
kate