Sunday, October 12, 2008

I guess I should do a proper first entry. Just moved to Falls Church on Thursday, and this week I'm going to explore the wild world of temping. The applications take forever and are super duper fun oh yes. This whole transition thing is a little scary, but the apartment and roommate have worked out wonderfully, so that helps calm me down.

Maybe I should put stories in here? I don't really know yet. It's been a while since I've written something I don't dismiss as crap. Sometimes a story has too little space for too many ambitions.

What else? I went shopping in Georgetown yesterday, was a yuppie and went to Urban Outfitters. The lady at the register messed up at first and said my total was $20 more than it was supposed to be. Wee! Other than that, I love Georgetown, especially the restaurants. After shopping Heather and I ate our weight in pizza. Lurrvely.

Doop doop doop, I'll update more later.

2 comments:

J.A.G. said...

A. Georgetown rocks.
B. Pizza rocks.
C. I rock. Comments by Josh 2, comments by Caroline 0.

J.A.G. said...

Oh. My bad. You did comment. Fine. You win. Well, except now I've left 3, so I'm still ahead by 2. Nah-nah-nah-nah.

My word verification, incidentally, is "eqxlibob." Hehehe.