Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh man, I'm sorry, I haven't written in almost a month! The recent busy-ness in my life has been EPIC. But fun :) Here's a recap!

-Heather and I moved!!!!!!! And I lovvvvvvvvve our new apartment! It's right in the middle of a really fun, youthful, urban area, and I have to fight not to spend tons of money at all the local restaurants. Yesterday I went to Harris Teeter (or Harris Tweeter, as my mom thought it was called), and revelled in being around people MY OWN AGE. Even if a lot of them were yupsters. Whatevs.

-I got a new job!! Working at Pea in a Pod with Edom, selling designer maternity clothes. Insert Caroline-hates-children-and-this-is-therefore-ironic joke here. But the way I see it, if they're in the womb, and not making noise, that's fine by me.

And.. fingers crossed.. I'll be getting a new full time one... but shhhh

-I'm technically at work right now so I have to go but I love you all ahhhhh!

1 comment:

J.A.G. said...

I hope Pea in a Pod is on the first floor. Defenestration is so tempting for Caroline.