Sunday, August 16, 2009

IJ status: 580 out of 1079. It's FINALLY getting more accessible.

Oh my gosh I had so much fun this weekend! Details as follows:

Friday:
Clarendon Ballroom! So fun! We literally danced for hours. And avoided random drunkies who kept saying "Eyyyy we went to UVAAAAA!" Good friends, good whiskey, and gooood music, topped off with drunken IHOP! <333

Saturday:
Partyyy at Mike's apartment! Oh gosh that was fun. Everybody wore all white, and had to bring a bottle of champagne, and there was white sangria! And bread pudding! Random but delicious! Mike and I came back and flopped on his couches, and were talking, and I guess in mid-sentence we passed out because all of a sudden it was 6 am and I was covered in a big blanket. Such a fun night! I'm so glad he'll be in DC!

Oh gosh.. this weekend is the big move to Ballston.. I can't wait! Until then gotta save up dem moneys. Love love!

No comments: