Sunday, January 11, 2009

So this weekend was freaking amazing. Friday Heather, Katie, and I went to this Indian restaurant with the worst service EVER. They seriously served everyone else in the restaurant before us, only gave us food when Heather asked to see the manager, and gave us the wrong check! (we should have kept it haha.. it was way cheaper than the real one) Freaking amazing chicken tikka masala, even though I'm never eating there again. Not like there aren't any other Indian restaurants in DC.

Then we all saw Revolutionary Road and I cried at the same freaking part. Yay for Kate Winslet winning the Golden Globe!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!!! That movie is so beautiful there was no way anyone else could have won.

Saturday we went around Adams Morgan with Katie and a bunch of girls we didn't know. The first bar was Bourbon and it was so unbelievably crowded we could barely get to the bar. The bartender was amazing- my drinks were 95% bourbon. I guess he got distracted when he was telling some random yelling man to fuck off.

We went to Tom Tom next, drank beer and talked to some awesome twin brothers. Then magically it was 3 am and we were standing on a corner eating foodgasmic pizza and making friends with Tod the random sketch face. Amazing.

I'm so tired I don't know why I'm awake anymore. Bye!

2 comments:

hixi said...

worse than the Indian restaurant where they gave is red wine and the man looooved Michigan?

Belkis said...

I haven't had Indian food in a long time, but there is a Nawab maybe 10 minutes from my house. Having bad service sucks, though. One time Austin and I went to the Ruby Tuesday's in Williamsburg and we waited about 30 minutes for our check. We almost walked out without paying, but I don't have that gene. I wish I did, life would be cheaper. I'm jealous of you living in D.C. Well, kind of. I am afraid of driving there. And everywhere, really.