Monday, January 5, 2009

A bunch of things that have been fabulous recently:

-Christmas was so great! My mom and I sang in the choir on Christmas Eve and it was so cool and pretty, and then the whole family was at our house on Christmas, and everyone was happy! AND I GOT A PANDA.














His name is Rutherford.

-Josh visited and we had so much freaking fun!!!! Saturday we saw Revolutionary Road in Georgetown, and it was incredible. Even though it was completely depressing I want to see it again. Breathtaking. Kate Winslet is going to win an Oscar.

Then Sunday we wandered around the Natural and American History Museums, had dinner with Josh's cute friend Kelsey and the one and only Tim Kaufmann, and saw Twelfth Night at the Shakespeare Theatre! Ahhhh that was so good too. Rose petals fell out of the ceiling whenever a character overindulged, either on grief or drink or lust (the fun one!) Haha, it was so adorable. And our seats were awesome!

Today Josh and I wandered around Panera and Borders before he left :( Tomorrow I train for my new job at the theatre, even though I told everyone I had it tonight. Epic fail. Haha, I'm hoping it's not too mind-numbing. I'll keep you updated regardless!

Peace out bitches!

2 comments:

J.A.G. said...

Um, nice work on that epic fail.

hixi said...

Bout time you made a post!