Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! Heather carved a pumpkin and is roasting the seeds. The apartment smells AMAZING. She's so awesome at this kind of stuff.

We went to the zoo last night!! But the pandas were sleeping :( It was "Night of the Living Zoo" with a costume party and stuff.. I was gonna go as Lady Gaga, but the wig I ordered was beyond awful, so....


Twiggy it was! Thank goodness for short hair and vintage dresses! On the left is my lovely Newsie roomie. I wanted to steal her hat and run home with it! But she knows where I live...

There are a couple more parties tonight.. I might wear another dress and do a bit more elaborate Twiggy-ish makeup.. I think I did well though, considering I changed my costume in 5 minutes yesterday.

YUM the pumpkin seeds are done and delicious. Catch ya later! Love!

2 comments:

J.A.G. said...

Freaking sad you weren't Lady Gaga! All you'd need is to Carrie-fy yourself... pour blood all over!

Heather said...

What the hell kind of expression is on my face?