Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yay for new layouts! I found this picture on bleubirdvintage.com and am more than a bit obsessed with it.

So no sleep + secondhand cigarette smoke = sick Caroline. But this weekend has been so much fun! I've been to a couple places that were way too fancy for me, and am now totally in love with the coffee shop Tryst. It's a cafe/restaurant/bar... it's its own entity.

I totally meant to be a clean freak and do laundry... It's not too late I guess. This is the best I've felt all day, so maybe I'm getting a second wind.

A friend of mine and I were randomly talking about the difference between extroverts and introverts. Yeah the obvious one is that an extro is implied to be outgoing and vice versa for intro, but it also has a lot to do with how you perceive things, and how your brain processes situations. Like, an introvert "thinks to talk" and an extrovert "talks to think."

I totally talk to think. Can you tell? :-P

Spontaneous end of post!

No comments: