Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the metro tonight, I ran into someone I hadn't seen in three freaking years. And he was so nice! And so funny and not awkward! I love when stuff like that happens.

I also love yoga. It's Vonnegut's quote whenever you do it- everything's beautiful and nothing hurts. You just look out the window and think "why was I pissed off about anything to begin with?"

And I'm getting better at it! There's this one move I thought would be impossible- you basically sit Indian style, arms through your legs, balancing on your hands. At first I was like hah sure that's cute, but now I can actually do it! And hold it for three seconds! Woopee!

And I decided on what I'm giving up for Lent. Hangovers.

1 comment:

hixi said...

dude I have done yoga for three years and still cant do that move! bravo to you