Sunday, November 29, 2009

people i apparently look like part 2!

I saw an ad with a bunch of hipster kids running around a Polaroid crayon-colored world with white letters being scrawled everywhere. Tired sayings like "don't settle" and "stand out" and "do your own thing goshdarnit." Can you guess what it's an ad for?

MAYONNAISE.

Hey kids, stand out by eating bland egg-flavored crap that your mom's been putting on your sandwiches for years.

I need some cheeriness today. Thanksgiving came and went so quickly and, while delicious, the Tryptophan hangover is always a bit of a downer. Soooo yeah. Everyone's starting to hang Christmas lights over their balconies, so everything is pretty and festive.. I love that.

Oh! And now it's time for..

People I Apparently Look Like, Part II!

Eva Green!






































Cooool. A bunch of people have told me this, even though I have a hard time seeing it sometimes. I guess maybe in the eyes? Maybe I should grow my hair back out :-P Anyway, love to you on this Sunday! xx

No comments: