Friday, July 3, 2009

Things I Love (mainly all music)

Hi everybodyyy! It's been a while, I know. Things at the Mac are pretty good, and I have the day off! Yay for holidays! In celebration, I have spent most of the day sleeping and watching music vids on youtube. Here are my three favorites!

Bat for Lashes- Moon and Moon
This is the perfect band to listen to while trying to fall asleep, and everything about this performance is perfect. It's insanely haunting, and her outfit is unreal (I love the huge collar and all the glitter!)

Animal Collective- My Girls
FAVORITE band right now. They are so freaking eccentric, and I love them for it. Their newest album takes that trippy feeling and makes it feel happier and more mellow, kind of like Pet Sounds on even *more* drugs. It's kind of a refreshing change- their last album was probably the musical version of a bad LSD trip.

Fiona Apple- Not About Love
Because she's amazing, and ZACH GALIFIANAKIS IS IN THE VIDEO OMG. Everybody needs to see the hangover.

Infinite Jest status 180 out of 1079! I'm gonna finish this book on the 12th of forever! Weeee!

What are you all up to? :)

No comments: