Thursday, June 4, 2009

I found a fun little meme thing to keep me occupied on this rainy day. If you are reading this, you are officially tagged. If you do not have a blog, put it in my comments, cuz I'm nosy :)

----

What is your current obsession?
oh my goodness, i have a few. lady gaga. animal collective. putting hot cocoa powder in my coffee. david foster wallace.


What's for dinner?
pasta! i just need to decide what kind first.


What's the last thing you bought?

thanks modcloth :)


What are you listening to right now?
The last song on my ipod was Guest Room by the National

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
i'd teleport to china, find jess harvey, and vent about the craziness in our lives. i miss her so much

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
I've got two...

"I find it so much easier to be creatively free at night. Daytime is for sleeping. Nighttime is the best time for making art. The later at night it gets the further into another world you go." - Mark Ryden

and..

"And day by day I filled my world with more words and more dreams and my heart became a place where I could escape to and talk to you (whoever you might turn out to be) and hold you close." -Rob Ryan


What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
I love it all.. seriously.. although recently I've fallen back in love with my black nylons.

What's your dream job?
something with theatre or writing.. maybe like a creative writing professor

What's your worst habit?
I worry too much...

Do you admire anyones style?
I really really like Alexa Chung. And Raquel Zimmerman always looks fabulous. And Lady Gaga. Duh.

Describe your personal style?
Sort of a mod Twiggy hippie. Who showers.

What are your favorite movies?
The Royal Tenenbaums. Clockwork Orange. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Anything else on my Facebook page.

What inspires you?
Love. Passion. Fearless quirkiness.

What's your favorite book?
The Broom of the System. Lolita. Lady Chatterley's Lover. I tend to like illicit classics :)

Do you collect something?
Random adventures

What do you like most about yourself?
that my imagination can be fucking crazy.

What's your go-to nail polish color?
none! naked nails babay!

Your turn :)

1 comment:

J.A.G. said...

I feel like this belongs better on your blog, but here I am, obeying orders...

What is your current obsession?
Reading plays. Arrested Development. Vodka sauce.

What's for dinner?
Um, see number one.

What's the last thing you bought?
Peanut butter cookies, Cherry Coke, raspberries, and deodorant.

What are you listening to right now?
Silence... but I just made it through a really easy Ennio Morricone piece on the piano.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A Mediterranean beach, maybe in Monaco. And I'd bring Caroline with me!

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
"Everything in life is only for now."-Q (because of the question)

What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My new pair of dark-wash jeans. And my purple (super cheap) JCrew polo that makes me feel preppy.

What's your dream job?
Something where I could sing.

What's your worst habit?
Over-analyzing.

Do you admire anyones style?
Um, Caroline's?

Describe your personal style?
Today, college bum.

What are your favorite movies?
The classics: Sunset Blvd, Hitchcock, Singin' in the Rain.

What inspires you?
People passionate about what they are doing. Art that speaks to people rather than the esoteric.

What's your favorite book?
Hmm... should I pick something modern like Ragtime, Gothic like Frankenstein, or modern Gothic like Wise Blood?

Do you collect something?
Used to collect keychains. I have lists of great movies/books I need to watch before I die.

What do you like most about yourself?
That I'm not just bound to one thing; that I love people and also love me-time.

What's your go-to nail polish color?
Cerulean, naturally.